Un boxeador inteligente

Estoy en parte de acuerdo y en parte en desacuerdo con esta mentalidad. Está claro que ver las debilidades de tu oponente y jugar con eso a tu favor armando un plan de juego es una ventaja para tí, pero por otra parte no todas las variables van a ser como tu las has planeado y te puedes llevar una sorpresita.

Esa desventaja se da en ambas situaciones, cuando tomas en cuenta las debilidades y cuando no, asi que no lo consideraria una desventaja propia del hecho de ver las debilidades.

La unica desventaja que veo a incluir las debilidades, es que algunas pueden ser falsas y caer en su trampa.

Maravilla-Martinez-vs-Murray-541x406.jpg

Maravilla Martínez vs Murray

Retuvo el título mundial de los pesos medios...

Y nada más.

Se lesiona demasiado (al parecer se acaba de fracturar la mano izquierda en este último combate) y creo que es el momento de que se retire. El tipo ya tiene 38 años, arrastra demasiadas lesiones (luchó a meses de la operación de rodilla tras su anterior combate contra Chavez Jr.) y por lo que se ve, le cuesta desarrollar lo suyo contra gente más joven que sale a puño limpio.

El combate fue en argentina, contra el inglés Murray, y lo ganó por puntos en fallo unánime.

No me gustó la pelea, y creo que no da para más. Sin embargo, me parece justo que haya retenido el título.
Lo que no me agrada es ver las payasadas que hace, y andar suelto por ahí con la guardia baja, pero bueno, el tipo es así. Y claramente, es uno de los mejores boxeadores actuales.

En realidad la pelea la perdió pero bueno, es típico en este tipo de peleas que los jurados regalen algunos puntos al local.

Bueno, a esta altura está todo dicho y analizado para todos los gustos. Lo que a mí me pareció ver, es que el inglés no consiguió poner lo necesario para ser el nuevo campeón.
Murray dio golpes bajos y cabezazos. Y luego de cortarle una ceja de un cabezazo logro hacerle perder los estribos a Martínez, con el resultado de que terminó en la lona. La rodilla lesionada se hizo notar pero no es excusa.

Ahora Murray quiere revancha, no está enojado con la decisión de los jueces, pero tampoco quedó conforme.

jack will

and new york resurrection vintage boutiques with mark haddawy
When content is your single most powerful and effective marketing tactic, it makes sense to use it to forge that connection. But when they're called in to assist a certain "reindeer-owning" individual with improving his image and the whole situation devolves into a "very special holiday episode" the level of weirdness may set a new record.
When your dresser looks how you want it to look it's time for a protective coat. If you buy the contract back on March 1, then you pay $4,800 for a contract that's worth $5,000 This URL has been removed!. Not to point out the point that they have their very own developments! From significant metal buckles for a rock chic, to a shiny red leather strap to accentuate the hips of a curvy fashionista.
Colors look good hollister uk, very little noise or grain to be found and flesh tones look spot on.. Adele became the first recipient of BRIT Awards Critics' Choice and been named No.1 breakthrough act of 2008. That's the proper swing plane for that club. from the mod, Age designs of Cardin and Courreges in the 1960s, Angelo collections mixed American Indian, gypsy, Asian and eclectic fabrics; and rich ornamentation.
Pushing the help button provides a related function. La Guinée équatoriale This URL has been removed!. As the website reminds: "Common stock does not constitute an investment in in the common sense of the term jack wills outlet. To wit a giant ship engine failed This URL has been removed!. It's big theater. So hotel owners and others formed corporations to build and operate golf courses.
Cohen hollister, who I worked for, was a great disciplinarian hollister. In many cases they lead in profits too. It does not have to be a designers name either This URL has been removed!. Many dress boots have quite high heels. Need proof? Ginnifer has been seen with sweet curls at The Vanity Fair Oscar Party; a cool finger waved look at the Genisis Awards This URL has been removed!; a glamour-heavy wave on the Late Show with David Letterman; a chic flicky look at the Metropolitan Opera's 125th Anniversary Gala; and a sharp ironed bob at both Barbie's 50th birthday and a New York screening of He Just Not That Into You abercrombie..
Millions of goods that would otherwise go into landfills or more resource-intensive recycling programs instead find new homes every year thanks to CyberShoppers. I was among those in 2010 the added obstacle of convincing my pregnant wife to come and give birth to our first child in an unknown country.
Before you buy a wedding gown, ensure that the amount you have is enough for that particular gown abercrombie milano. So, buying Goddess Lakshmi gold coin on any festival and especially on Diwali brings good luck for us hollister. ?6 cover charge. An introductory gallery traces the development of gothic style from its origins in the 18th Century gothic literature of terror to its contemporary manifestations in art, fashion and film.
Related articles:

This URL has been removed!

http://bbs.taisha.org/viewthread.php?tid=1618099&pid=21445611&page=12&extra=page%3D1#pid21445611

http://www.oku.com.nu/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1959230&pid=2181572&page=1&extra=page=1#pid2181572

Atrás