Strong(er) Workout Phase 1 (elitefts)

Gennady

Another one for my Spanish friends :)

This URL has been removed!

What is The Strong(er) Workout Phase 1?

Notes From Dave Tate

This workout is designed for the serious non- competitive athlete and will span 4 main phases over the course of 12 months (each phase will be sold individually). Each phase builds on the next with the end result leaving you in the best shape of your life. You will be stronger and leaner than you could ever imagine.

The goal of phase one is to correct any muscle imbalances, teach how to cycle intensity, build muscle mass, and get a feel for how to cycle your diet (the associated diet sections have been designed by Justin Harris).

This phase consists all workouts and diet for a total of 16 weeks broken down into:

Phase 1.1 GPP

Phase 1.2 Muscle Building

Phase 1.3 Recovery

This workout can be done in any setting from a home gym to a full commercial gym so your results are not based on any special equipment.

This URL has been removed!

P.S. Please don't complain again about posts in English :)

Thanks ;)

Thank you Gennady

PS: Don' t mean to be rude, but what about Cressey 's? Have you made up your mind?

I won't upload it. At least for now. Some people reuploaded some of my stuff on other file hosts so that they could earn points/money for themselves. I don't like when other people take credit for what I've contributed to the community.

I won't upload it. At least for now. Some people reuploaded some of my stuff on other file hosts so that they could earn points/money for themselves. I don't like when other people take credit for what I've contributed to the community.
are you on demonoid?? because if you aren't maybe someone uses your uploads

Veganbuilder on demonoid doesn't bother me. He had some great shares. Bucko, the one who shared my Zatsiorsky book there added original link of it when I asked him. Demonoid is not a big problem. The problem are the guys who reupload my files, then post them on the forums, or their own websites and take the credit for it. Everyone think they shared it...

Thanks for the book.
Keep up the good work, and the bucks keep coming!

Atrás