R Robinson quiere mano dura en cuanto a esteroides...

Shin AntAres

Super User
siguiendo en el tema de los roids y klo que se puede hablar en el foro...
veo en BB.com lo siguiente

robby-robinson-1980.jpg

image001.jpg

robinson7.jpg

robinson.jpg

Bodybuilding Legend Robby Robinson Wants Government to Stop Steroids in Bodybuilding

Bodybuilding legend Robby Robinson wants federal government intervention into the sport of professional bodybuilding to combat the (mis)use of anabolic steroids in the sport.

"There's a lot of drugs in the sport," he said. "To be 300 pounds and come down to 260 or 250. I think the government ought to do something.?" Robinson made his point clear, but also was up front about his own use. "I never took drugs when I came here (to California from Florida) in 1975. The first time I got involved was two weeks before Mr. World. I took the shot ? which was primo depot - and remembered going home and sitting down and the whole room started spinning."

Robinson admitted using small quantities of anabolic steroids during the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competitions. After Robinson started using steroids, he went on to win the IFBB Mr. America, Mr. World, and Mr. Universe championships; he won several IFBB Masters Olympia titles between 1994 and 2001.

During his competing days, Robinson would not use steroids during the offseason, but said that when he was eight weeks out, he would take something every two weeks.

Robinson attributes his low serum B-12 levels to his history of steroid use.

"I still practiced that until I retired," he said. "Recently, B-12 was low in my body, and I know that was from steroid use."

Robinson alleges that the IFBB (or powers that be) are deliberately constraining the growth of the sport of bodybuilding. He believes they want to keep bodybuilding a "cult sport" to escape the public steroid witch hunt that has plagued other sports.

Regarding the popularity of the sport, Robinson feels that the powers that be are deliberately holding it back. "They're trying to keep it down because of the drugs," he said. "We're not in a big light. It's more of a sub-culture, a cult sport. It's (stopping steroids) going to take away from it. The government will get involved - like (Roger) Clemens and (Barry) Bonds."

Clearly, bodybuilding is finding it challenging to keep the prevalence of steroids in bodybuilding a secret when the Governor of California has his name intimately associated with one of the largest bodybuilding competitions - the IFBB Arnold (Schwarzenegger) Classic.

Jim Lorimer, the promoter of the Arnold Classic, acknowledged the need to "protect the sport [of bodybuilding]" in light of the negative publicity surrounding the use of steroids in other sports. As a result, the IFBB has initiated at least one random steroid test this year to crackdown on steroid use in bodybuilding.

source= inside bodybuilding blog

cliffs:

-Robby robonsin be hatin yo (read bytchez)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(and to build from where the previous article left off....)

[SIZE=+1]
In other news, The IFBB is starting to enforce the Drug Policy.
[/SIZE]

The IFBB has always maintained that it has a random drug testing policy in place that all active athletes are subject to. Until now, it was always thought that this rule was just some phantom policy that was placed "on the Books" to look good for outside parties. All that changed today when I was contacted by an IFBB athlete in good standing who was sent a registered letter that informed this person that they were selected for a random drug test. As a result of this selection, they had 72 hours to report to a designated testing facility where they were required to submit a urine sample for analysis. The letter also explained that a failed drug test would result in suspension from the IFBB for a designated period of time. Furthermore, all test results, whether positive or negative, are being kept private; apparently to prevent embarrassment and/or loss of future potential income. Failure to provide urine samples within the designated 72-hour period is being considered a failed test.

Given the current political environment, it's nice to know that the IFBB is complying with its stated random drug testing policy; however, since the testing protocol and selection process is being kept anonymous, it's impossible to tell exactly how many athletes per year are being randomly chosen. Suffice it to say that as the political climate continues to heat up (with the Olympics right around the corner), more frequent testing of IFBB athletes could become the rule rather than the exception.

source= MD

cliffs:

-IFBB be MAD hatin yo (yeah i said it)

En el foro lo hicieron pedazos y de hipócrita no lo bajan..opiniones??

El cabrón se ve bien para su edad no?

Última edición:
mejor que siga entrenando el caon!

Pues si se ve bien pero ese cuerpo y los campeonatos no creo que se hicieran solo de unos pocos pinchazos de primo, antes habia otro tipo de sustancias como las que uasaba Arnold, no se si se puede mencionar pero pues si conocen la historia del roble lo sabran...

Que intenciones tendra Rob para que ya no se usen los Roids¿? Tal vez un grito desesperado por no ver mas muertos de sus compañeros o enfermos por afecciones cardiacas debido al uso indebido de roids? Mmm vaya, no creo que se dejen de usar, mas bien deberia de ayudar a que se regule el uso de ellos... como en Holanda el porcentaje o peso permitido de marihuana es de 35 gr me parece si no bien recuerdo....

Nos falta educacion en este tema...

Saludos Shin!!

Pues si se ve bien pero ese cuerpo y los campeonatos no creo que se hicieran solo de unos pocos pinchazos de primo, antes habia otro tipo de sustancias como las que uasaba Arnold, no se si se puede mencionar pero pues si conocen la historia del roble lo sabran...

Que intenciones tendra Rob para que ya no se usen los Roids¿? Tal vez un grito desesperado por no ver mas muertos de sus compañeros o enfermos por afecciones cardiacas debido al uso indebido de roids?
Robinson aún usa esteroides asi que desesperado no anda.
Mmm vaya, no creo que se dejen de usar, mas bien deberia de ayudar a que se regule el uso de ellos... como en Holanda el porcentaje o peso permitido de marihuana es de 35 gr me parece si no bien recuerdo....

Nos falta educacion en este tema...

Saludos Shin!!

obviamente quiere publicidad...

obviamente, uso esteroides hasta por los codos, y ahora o le agarro algun side por exceso o anda necesitado de sponsors y demas... sino no saldria a decir esto...

si en el olimpia :D no usan esteroides :D no lo veo mas, para ver preplayas: VOY A LA PLAYA

Atrás