Bebida Energetica Casera

fjh

soy nuevo aca llevo un par de dias y veo mucha gente que sabe un monton.. voy a aprovechar para mostrarles esto (seguramente muchos ya lo vieron) y que opinen para saber si realmente es buena esta bebida.. confieso que la probe una semana, antes y despues de entrenar y andubo muy bien, la verdad que es rica la bebida, eso si tiene que estar fria sino es un bajonn

The best DIY energy drink known to Men - EnerT

We all work out, we all need re-hydration, we all buy Gatorade... wait, stop. EnerT, this simple do it yourself tea-based energy drink, may be a better (and cheaper) option.

An energy drink needs sugar (of some form), electrolytes (mostly sodium and potassium) to accelerate absorption, and may contain other ingredients. I opted for tea as caffeine has a beneficial workout benefit, and tea provides a low-level caffeine, striking my personally preferred balanced between 'waking' and 'wired'. Any level of sugars under 8% is acceptable, but I find Gatorade to be overly caloric for those of us trying to balance increased workout performance with weight loss/maintenance.

EnerT Ingredients (32 oz or about 1 liter):
2 Tea Bags
6 level teaspoon sugar (24 grams)
A pinch of salt (0.5 grams)
2 oz lemon juice (about 55 grams)
30 oz boiling water

Contains:
100 calories
500 mg Sodium
60mg of Potassium (from the lemon juice)
Caffeine varies, est 100mg-200mg caffeine (depending on the tea used and infusion duration)

Estimated Cost:
Lemon juice: $0.10
2 Tea Bags: $0.06
Sugar, Salt, water, etc: negligible

Compare to 32 oz Gatorade:
200 calories
440mg Sodium
120mg Potassium
No caffeine
Cost: $1.29

I use a lower potassium level as research indicates that Potassium loss is secondary to Sodium loss in hydration. You can add more lemon juice in, up to 4oz - if flavor allows. On the other hand, removing the lemon juice will still yield a good energy drink, but will reduce price by 66%

References:
This URL has been removed!
Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Lemon juice, canned or bottled

Added per the huge amount of interest and questions:
Q: So, is this different from a regular tea?
A: Yes, but only subtly so. The quantity of salt and sugar, and lemon juice (for Potassium) are specifically set for easy absorption. But mostly, energy drinks ARE flavored sugar water. Gatorade is water, sugar, sodium, potassium, and flavor.

Fuente: Yaniverse: The best DIY energy drink known to Men - EnerT

Fuente en español: This URL has been removed!3Dorg.mozilla:es-ES:eek:fficial%26hs%3DDqz"]Yaniverse: The best DIY energy drink known to Men - EnerT (ESPAÑOL)[/URL]

_contrato_ una bebida energetica, bien podrìa ser el avena._cocinero_

agua pura, no serìa energetica, ya q esta carece de kalorias_contrato_ _contrato_

bye!

Atrás