Oferta: 2014 Bicycle Bike Cycling Ciclismo Ropa Wear Shirt Jersey Bib Shorts Pants Sets

2014 Bicycle Bike Cycling Ciclismo Ropa Wear Shirt Jersey Bib Shorts Pants Sets

2014 NEW*team short sleeve bike Cycling wear jersey +BIB shorts sets...
2014 Bicycle Bike Cycling Ciclismo Ropa Wear Shirt Jersey Bib Shorts Pants Sets
Oferta: 14.50 €
Gastos de envío
9.50 €
Vistas
Fecha
02-Apr-2014, 04:20 AM
Tiempo restante
Ayer, 03:30 AM
Actualizado
16-Apr-2014 03:16 PM

Descripción

2014 NEW  team short sleeve bike Cycling wear jersey +BIB shorts sets suit
SIZE : S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL can choose

you can mix size for jersey and shorts
like jersey XL + shorts L

Riding Take Introduction:
Cycling jersey Material: 100% polyester,  pants: 80%polyester 20%lycra 
wearable and wicking.
cycling pants/shorts' pad material: It comes with “CoolMax”, Quick-dry function, comfortable,wicking, and breathe freely.
The printing of the cycling wear's ink: The ink of cycling wear come from Italian, It is very bright-coloured, and it's not easy to fade.
You can choose the colour from the photos below

When you order it, Please  Note the No.#   you need , 
please save message in  EBAY    we don't see paypal message
 behind get your size. i can send out your package

Cuando usted lo pide,  observan por favor el número # y tamaño que usted necesita, 
por favor guardar el mensaje en EBAY que no vemos el mensaje de PayPal 
tras obtener su tamaño. puedo enviar hacia fuera su paquete

our items are tight design,if you want to a little loose,please chose one size larger

Q&A:

Q:Which payment methods do you use?
A:  We only accept PAYPAL .

Q: If I buy multiple items at one time and put them in the same parcel, can I only pay postage for one item?
A:  We are sorry, you need pay postage for every item. Because the post office calculate the shipping cost by weight, not by quantity. So, if we put multiple items in the same parcel, it can't save any postage.

Q: how about the product quality
A:  Our items are all from the large international factories, the product quality is guaranteed. You can review our credit rating, almost all buyers feel absolute satisfied with the quality.

Q: What's your return policy:
A:  If you are unhappy with the item for any reason, you can return it within 14 days after receipt, it will be replaced or refund. But the item should be in its original conditions, with tags and no washed.

Q:is there have tracking number for my order ?
A: yes. all package will have tracking number,i will add it to your order in 3 days behind payment.
or, you can mail to me ask your tracking number.

shipping
We will ship the item in 2 business days by Airmail once the payment is cleared. And the tracking number is available.
 If you prefer EMS shipping (arrives in 5 to 7 business days), please contact us. But the shipping cost will be higher. We will send the items to your paypal address, please make sure your paypal address is correct. pants: polyester lycra

feedback

If you are not satisfied, please let us know before leaving feedback!
We want you to be 100% satified with your order. When you receive your order, please take a moment to leave us positive feedback. Your positive feedback and 5 star rating on eBay is appreciated, vital and very valuable to the continued success of our business 

We also appreciate your good advice on our business and service,  it will hearten us work harder and offer the better service to you in the future. 

Last,we wish you will enjoy a happy shopping !!

Recomendar:   

">
You are currently viewing 2014 Bicycle Bike Cycling Ciclismo Ropa Wear Shirt Jersey Bib Shorts Pants Sets.